Did you know SF Custom Chiropractic has a new branch of clinics, led by our founder, Dr. Adam Jacobs?
Our mission at SFCC is to educate people on how to achieve and maintain optimal health and help them get there as quickly as possible. We are expanding that vision to the workplace with out new corporate outreach division.
SFCC is now offering chiropractic services and presentations on various health and wellness topics to companies local to San Francisco.
SF Custom Chiropractic can work with your organization to address common health problems incurred by work environment and will tailor a health talk that will suit your company’s needs.
Corporate Wellness Options :
- Chiropractic Care on Site: The highly skilled doctors of SF Custom Chiropractic provide the leading-edge care designed to offer restorative, long-term sustainable solutions to employees’ ailments to increase performance and decrease injury.
- Always Custom: A thorough examination and treatment is performed, alongside a custom rehabilitative exercise program when needed, to help each employee reach their health and performance goals.
- Ergonomic Set-Up/Evaluation: With a thorough history and exam of each employee, the ergonomic assessment will allow the doctor to customize the workplace, correct the issue causing pain or discomfort, and provide instructions for each employee the way a cookie cutter ergonomic assessor can not.
- Chair Massage: Our certified massage therapists provide in-office relief of stiffness, tightness, and stress reduction for employees.
- Lunch & Learn/Workshops: If you know Dr. Jacobs, you will know that these will be informative and fun presentations! The lunch and learns are designed to address and offer solutions to many health issues arising from daily work and lifestyle habits. Topics can be completely custom and include tips on how to improve stress management, use nutrition for mental performance, evaluate your own ergonomics, natural solutions on neck and back pain, and more.
- Health Screenings: Health screens offer insight to one’s current health and allows the doctor to detect the cause of many current complaints. This is an interactive and engaging way to inform about the impact and importance of preventative care.
- Health Fairs: SFCC will set up an informational table where employees fill out health stress surveys and self-tests for nerve damage and postural problems. The doctor then goes over the surveys and answers any health questions the employee may have.
Any of the workshops listed above can be tailored from 30 minutes to a half day depending on the needs of the company and size of the workplace.
If you think this would benefit your company, please contact us or cc your HR department:
SF Custom Chiropractic @ (415) 788-8700