The holidays are almost upon us, and that means it’s time to find gifts for the important people in our lives – including all of the health nuts! This can be a challenge, but fear not: There are plenty of healthy holiday gifts available for your friends.
Here’s a look at some of the best wellness gifts you can buy.
- Standing Desk: More and more evidence shows that sitting for hours on end can be deadly for our health. As such, a standing desk can be a perfect present for the more fitness-oriented among us. This desk, like other standing desks, is adjustable. This means that people can sit or stand in it, allowing them to get up and move around throughout the day.
- Adjustable Chair: Wellness is more than just exercise and diet, it’s also comfort. This office chair is designed to be adjustable for people who may find themselves in pain throughout the day. It is ideal for anyone who is looking to maximize their own comfort.
- Adjustable Monitor Stand: If people want to use standing desks or shift around during the day, they’ll need to move their computer monitors. This monitor stand is adjustable and perfect for people who use a laptop and a computer monitor. It is highly customizable and will allow people to get comfortable.
- Standing Desk Mat: Standing can be rough on your body, too, and it can be painful. This mat is designed to increase your comfort while you stand by allowing users to massage their feet while they do so.
- Anti Fatigue Board & Balance Mat: This mat is also built for your feet while you stand, but it’s even more interesting: It requires that users balance themselves while they stand. This can help to stretch your feet and muscles, while also providing a break from the boredom that can occur throughout the day.
- Foam Roller: Foam Rollers can be fantastic for massage and allowing users to rub trigger points when they are sore. This can be great for your back, legs, and more. It is ideal for people who work in an office or who workout on a regular basis, ensuring more comfort.
- Knee Pillow: Far too many people suffer from back pain, leg pain, or sciatica. This knee pillow can fit between your legs while you lie down or sleep, helping to ensure your comfort and keep your body in a better position while you rest. This, of course, can dramatically reduce your pain.
- Tilting Foot Rest: A tilting footrest can give your feet a place to rest while you sit or work at a desk. This, in turn, can help to increase your comfort levels. However, because it tilts so easily, it can always keep your feet moving and help ensure better blood flow to your lower extremities.
- Cane Massager: A variety of personal massagers have come onto the market, designed to help people massage sore and hard to reach muscles. A cane massager is one such example and one of the best on the market today.
- Lacrosse Balls: Lacrosse Balls have long been known to be absolutely ideal for trigger point massages. You can use these on your feet, back, arms, legs, or more. Even better: These gifts can be used on your own, meaning you don’t have to bug a family member if you are sore.
- Ergonomic Mouse: Something that is often forgotten about is the problems that can occur to your hands and wrists if you use a mouse and keyboard all day. This ergonomic mouse is built with your comfort and health in mind. Using it can help to increase your overall joint and bone health.
- Gift Card: If all else fails, no one has ever gone wrong in purchasing an SFCC Gift Card! Save 20% now with the code: holiday20. This code is good only for the holidays so get yours now! Your card is good for any services like chiropractic care, massage, acupuncture, and more!
Finding healthy holiday gifts can be hard, but wellness gifts can be perfect for the wellness-oriented in your life. Check out the above twelve gifts, and odds are good that you can find something that works for you, your family, and your friends.