Mission Bay location will remain open, all other locations will be closed.
During these challenging times associated with the COVID-19 Pandemic, we want to let you know that we are committed to our patients, as we always have been, by remaining open at our Mission Bay location for emergency care. The International Chiropractors Association (ICA) has issued a statement reaffirming chiropractic as an essential healthcare service.
Chiropractic Services represent an essential and necessary component of the health care program of millions of patients of all ages and all walks of life in the United States and worldwide. Timely and consistent access to chiropractic care is essential to the maintenance of the health and wellbeing of this patient population, particularly during times of stress.
We want to reassure you that we are taking all appropriate measures to ensure the continued, safe delivery of care for all of your standard complaints and injuries. In order to maximize your safety and minimize your risk, we are performing the following:
- Screening each patient to make sure they have not been exposed to an active case within 14 days or are experiencing a fever, dry cough, shortness of breath or fatigue.
- Carefully sanitizing all surfaces regularly throughout the day, including treatment tables, workstations, tools, doorknobs, and massage tables.
- Taking temperatures of all staff and patients when they arrive at the office and isolating any suspicious patients as quickly as possible.
- Promoting “social distancing”–we are not going to double book and will allow a gap between patient visits, making “social distancing” easy to accomplish during your visit!
- Monitoring the health of our staff and sending them home if they demonstrate any suspicious symptoms, or report any exposures to potentially infected friends or family members.
- Monitoring the progress of this pandemic through state and federal sources throughout the day, and updating our procedures as necessary, in order to ensure your safety.
Additionally, while no cure for the Coronavirus currently exists (as with most other viruses) many health care leaders today are in agreement on the importance of strengthening your immune system, in part by increasing your intake of Vitamins C and D, as well as zinc. More recent research suggests that chiropractic care can help to improve your immune function through its positive influence on your nervous system. This is one potential added side benefit to receiving chiropractic care for your other issues!
If you are in a high level of pain or are dealing with high levels of tension or stress we will be here to help. If you are on a maintenance schedule and feel you could push out your visit a couple of weeks we encourage it.
If you wish to cancel an appointment you may do so without any cancellation fee.
Updated Schedule at Mission Bay:
8:30 am – 6:30 pm
Monday: Dr. Pulmano, and Dr. Parnham
Tuesday: Dr. Jacobs and Dr. Remillard
Wednesday: Dr. Pulmano and Dr. Dzieszko
Thursday: Dr. Jacobs and Dr. Remillard
Friday: Dr. Dzieszko and Dr. Parnham
9 am – 12 pm
Saturday: Doctors rotate.
*Note there is plenty of parking on the streets around Mission Bay.
Together, we can and will get through this challenging time together, one day at a time!
Dr. Jacobs, and the SFCC Team