BAY AREA’S BEST CHIROPRACTIC CLINIC IS HIRING
Job Opening: Chiropractor
- Assess, treat, and care for patients by manipulation of spine and musculoskeletal system.
- Diagnoses and treats musculoskeletal conditions of spinal column and extremities to prevent disease and correct abnormalities.
- Examines patient to determine nature and extent of disorder. Performs diagnostic procedures including x-rays. Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
- Evaluate patients’ neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnostic procedures to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
- Perform a series of manual adjustment to the spine or other articulations of the body in order to correct the musculoskeletal system. Restore altered alignment and or motion of the joints of the body.
- Counsel patients about nutrition, exercise, sleeping habits, stress management, and other matters. Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients’ health and medical histories, questioning, observing and examining patients, and interpreting x-rays.
- Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
Job entails working with and requires a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree or equivalent. Must have State of California Board of Chiropractic Examiner License to Practice Chiropractic. Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
Chiropractic Treatment & Pain
Treatment will not hurt. Sometimes, there is a slight body tenderness following an adjustment like the soreness one feels following a workout. This feeling comes on from the improved motion which was restored to the joint. This is a good thing and the soreness should resolve in a few days.
Frequency of Visits Required
The number of treatments depends on the individual. Everybody has different habits, different problems, different jobs, etc. The number of treatments will be based on all those factors and how you respond to the first adjustment.
Some come for specific ailments, some more frequently, and some people come very regularly. It’s about what is best for you and your needs.
If you want to experience the true benefits of chiropractic and the full potential of your body’s nervous system functioning at its highest potential, then you would need to see a chiropractor for life. Just as if you wanted to experience the true benefits of exercise or eating healthy or dental care, you would need to have some form of repetition or route. However that is not for everybody, and there are plenty of people who only get treated when they are in pain or have symptoms.