Bay Area's Best Chiropractic Clinic is Hiring
Job Opening: Chiropractor
- Assess, treat, and care for patients by manipulation of spine and musculoskeletal system.
- Diagnoses and treats musculoskeletal conditions of spinal column and extremities to prevent disease and correct abnormalities.
- Examines patient to determine nature and extent of disorder. Performs diagnostic procedures including x-rays. Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
- Evaluate patients' neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnostic procedures to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
- Perform a series of manual adjustment to the spine or other articulations of the body in order to correct the musculoskeletal system. Restore altered alignment and or motion of the joints of the body.
- Counsel patients about nutrition, exercise, sleeping habits, stress management, and other matters. Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients' health and medical histories, questioning, observing and examining patients, and interpreting x-rays.
- Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
Job entails working with and requires a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree or equivalent. Must have State of California Board of Chiropractic Examiner License to Practice Chiropractic. Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.